You’ll be Product Owner at a product company founded in 2004, that for the past 10 years has been using Scrum and wants to continue with the agile approach.
Currently we are 6 developers, divided into a frontend and a backend team and with a Scrum Master, with whom you will be working closely.
Skills and experience:
- A good business sense; i.e. thinking in terms of end users
- Strong English skills both verbal and written (advanced level)
- Experience in a similar position (2-3 years)
- Knowledge of Jira
- Knowledge of our used technologies; Ruby on Rails and React
- Sufficient technical background to understand technical capabilities and limitations
- Being a former developer is a plus, but not a requirement
You will be working from our office in Lviv, with approx. 30 colleagues, but you will also be in dialogue with our colleagues in Copenhagen.
The primary responsibilities of this role are:
- Communication with the CEO (located in Lviv), design team, experienced end-users, colleagues and of course the dev. team about new development.
- Writing use cases and user stories.
- Working with our UX designers to align the design to the software.
- Maintenance and prioritization of product backlog.
- Continuous communication with development teams, especially Scrum Master for details of requirements and implementation.
- Participation in the daily stand-up, sprint planning, demo meetings, retrospective and providing feedback.
Applications and/or questions should be sent to Olga Fomenko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
<< Подивитися всі новини