If you want to be part of an international team of professionals, then you might be our new colleague to our office in Lviv, Ukraine.
Primary tasks and responsibilities:
- Connecting and setting up software solutions and applications such as Zapier;
- Close collaboration and teamwork with our CEO;
- A desire and drive of project based working – using the principles from Scrum;
- Interested in acquiring knowledge on how to integrate and using new technology;
- The opportunity to make some amazing projects with great people.
- A high desire for programming and connecting software systems;
- Deeply professional in everything you do;
- Very curious and interested in using and developing the newest technologies;
- Thriving in and love working in a fast moving environment;
- Willing to learn and acquire new skills outside your normal working hours;
- Very positive in your attitude;
- A great team player and have excellent English skills.
About the position:
It’s a full-time position, and you will be working on several great projects. You will be working from our office in Lviv, with 30 colleagues. And you will be working in close collaboration with our colleagues in Copenhagen.
Applications and/or questions should be sent to Jakob Pindstrup: (firstname.lastname@example.org).