If you want to be part of an international company and work exclusively on our own products, then you might be our new colleague to our office in Lviv, Ukraine.
- 2+ years of experience in testing web/desktop applications;
- Analytical thinking and critical eye;
- Understanding of Agile Software Development Life Cycles;
- Knowledge of tools for web applications testing - Postman, Fiddler, Chrome Browser DevTools;
- Strong knowledge of Quality related processes, activities and techniques;
- Knowledge of Task and Test Management systems;
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Creation and continuous support of a Test strategy for a product;
- Reviewing, analyzing and assessing product requirements;
- Planning, estimation, and execution of Manual Testing activities;
- Design and development of Testing Documentation (Test Cases, Checklists);
- Creation of Test data and configuration of the Test environment;
- Testing Web Services using Postman and Fiddler.
What we offer:
- Be part of an international company;
- Work only for the company and our product;
- Brand-new comfortable office;
- Lunch compensation;
- 50% gym compensation;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- English lessons;
- Coffee, tea, cookies.
About the team:
You will be part of a team in Ukraine with 7 developers who are located atour office in Lviv. Our head office is situated in Copenhagen. We have daily meetings via a Skype, and in that way, you will also be in close dialogue with the Danish team. Therefore, it requires strong English skills.
About the company:
MatchOffice is a group of web portals driven by innovation and desire to be the best in our field. We provide vacant commercial spaces for rent through our site www.matchoffice.com and our Danish site www.lokalebasen.dk. We are currently 35 employees based in Copenhagen, Denmark and in Lviv, Ukraine.
Send your CV to Olga Fomenko (firstname.lastname@example.org).